SME Loans from TZS 35,000,001 on-wards. There is no defined upper limit for loan amounts as the size and term of financing depends mainly on the strength and debt capacity of your business.
SME Business Loan Competitive advantages
- Flexible collateral arrangements depending on loan size (household goods, business equipment, goods in stock, vehicles, real estate property etc.)
- Lesser documentation requirements than most other banks in the marketplace. No audited financial statements required.
- No prior bank relationship with Access Microfinance Bank required. You do not need to operate an account with us for any time period before applying. However it is advantageous if you can demonstrate any previous borrowing or banking experience.
- No hidden costs such as additional fees and commissions: You only pay the interest. Our loan officers will be glad to assist you with interest rate comparison.
- Long-standing clients with impressive repayment record qualify for successive interest rate discounts and even faster loan processing.
- No borrower groups – you are responsible only for your own loan
SME Loan Over draft facility
Target clients: semi-formal business owners who operate active bank accounts with Access Microfinance Bank Tanzania for at least three months and from other Banks for at least one year.
Purpose: For use in business-related short term liquidity needs for normal operations, none of the purpose prohibited by the Exclusion List provided by Credit Policy.
Minimum; amount of an OD facility should not be less than TZS ≤ 15,000,001M.
Maximum: TZS 500,000,000M for the new clients who have good transactions from other financial institutions.