Access Microfinance Bank offers Agro loans to individual farmers ranging from 500,000/- to 50, 000,000/- TZS aimed to offer adequate and timely financial support to farmers to enhance their agricultural activities (Inputs supply, Labor, Farm Equipment, Investments etc.
Agro Loan Process
- Very fast process: 3 days to get your loan!
- Flexible repayment plan adapted to the individual farming activities and monthly cash-flow
- No necessity to have an account at the bank
- Full transparency and no corruption
Terms and Conditions
- Requirements: Tanzanian of more than 18 years old and already cultivating
- Required documents: One among the voting ID, passport, driving license, mwenyekiti/ward letter + business license (if you have a business)
- Collateral: livestock, home and business items, house, fields, motor vehicles…
- Mwanza: Pamba SME Business Center along Pamba Road, Kishimba building Plot No.140
- Kahama branch: Isaka Road, Majengo
- Tabora branch: Isikie Road, NSSF building
- Mbeya branch: Mafiati, opposite Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA)