Amid low penetration of banking services, AccessBank Tanzania has implied the chances of reaching a vast number of underserved and unbanked population through the launch of agency banking services, dubbed “AccessBank WAKALA”.
AccessBank WAKALA are business entities contracted by AccessBank and approved by the Central Bank to provide the services on behalf of the bank in the same manner as it should be in the bank’s branches
The objective of our agency model is to have a very high convenience and easy access to wide range of our banking services to customers without necessarily visiting our branches.
Realtime Services Offered
- 1. Cash withdrawals and deposits,
- 2. Repayments of loans as well as payment of utility bills to all the major providers in Tanzania,
- 3. Soon AccessBank WAKALA’s will also have the option to facilitate account opening.
AccessBank Tanzania offers ATM services through Umoja Switch network system. AccessBank Tanzania has joined the Umoja Switch Company since 2009.
- 1. Get all services available from the Umoja ATM network which is distributed in several regions in Tanzania.
- 2. Withdraw cash from 1000 to 1000,000Tshs for 24hrs, seven days,
- 3. Balance check and Mini statements,
- 4. Cheque Book Request
- 5. Transfer – same card holder account
- 6. Transfer to card-less (Remittances) – A cardholder/banked customer can transfer fund to unbanked person, which is M-Pesa & Airtel cash out on Umoja ATMS
1.Access Bank Tanzania
2.Letshego Bank Tanzania
3.Akiba Commercial Bank
6.Bank Of Africa
7.Commercial Bank Of Africa
10.Kagera Farmers’ Cooperative Bank.
11.Kilimanjaro Cooperative Bank.
13.Mbinga Community Bank.
14.Mkombozi Commercial Bank.
15.Mufindi Community Bank.
16.Mwanga Community Bank.
17.NIC Bank Tanzania.
18.Njombe Community Bank.
19.Tanzania Investment Bank.
20.Tanzania Postal Bank.
21.Tanzania Women Bank.
AccessBank has an extensive thirteen (13) branches spread across the country in regions of Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Tabora , Kahama, Iringa and Mbeya
1. Kijitonyama Branch, Derm House, New Bagamoyo Rd ,Kijitonyama (Opposite Makumbusho Village Museum)
2. Temeke Branch, Temeke (Opposite Temeke District Hospital),Temeke Street, Dar es Salaam
3. Lumumba Branch, Summit Tower,(Opposite Mnazi Mmoja),Lumumba Road, Dar Es Salaam
4. Manzese Branch, Manzese (close to the foot bridge, Darajani),Morogoro Road, Dar Es Salaam
5. Tabata Branch, Nelson Mandela Road (At Tabata Matumbi), Dar Es Salaam
6. Mbagala Branch, Mbagala Rangi Tatu near Christ Church, Dar Es Salaam.
7. Kariakoo Branch, Mkunguni Street in between Kariakoo Main Market and Bigbon Petrol Station Dar es Salaam
8. Nyerere Road Branch – Mwanza , Ashifu Radhani Building Opposite Masjid A l- Jumaa
9. Kahama Branch, Isaka Road, Near Soko la Wakulima and Specialized Agro loan Outlet at Kahama ( NSSF Bullding)
10. Tabora Branch, Jamhuri Road, NSSF Building
11. Pamba Rd Branch – Mwanza at Kishimba Building and specialized Agro loan-Outlet at Kisesa, Around Kisesa Stand.
12. Mbeya Branch – Mbeya (Mafiati) opposite TIA and Specialized Agro loan – Outlet at Mlowo – Tunduma road
13. Iringa Branch – Mjimwema